10/16/12

A Good Doll Day

Hi all,

Last night I stayed late putting the finish touches on my dolls and organizing my file cabinet which hasn't been touched since we moved into the house (a year ago). My usual routine is to just throw my papers or receipts in the cabinet and say to myself "I will get back to it later". Yet later never happens and then you start to look for things that you need and can't find a thing. Yes, shame on me because that is not the way a crafter should do things. Yet you ever get one of those days when your so busy creating that your paper work gets put on the back burner. Well this is me during the craft show season. :-)

Now that I'm nearly done with my crafts I can get back to being normal...or is there really a normal for us crafters?! I sure hope there is. :-) If not, today I'm offically calling today my Normal Day. My dolls are done except for some accessories and I found a bag of santa ornaments that should take no more than 2 hours to do. Then I can turn on my music, dance in my clean sewing room (which won't be for long) and enjoy my Normal Day.

Here are my dolls Before

AFTER

Here are my santa ornies I found in sewing closet after I cleaned it out.

2 comments:

  1. wow you did have a good doll day! I'm hopeing to have a lot of good doll days next week 23 days till show time lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dolls are really pretty. You actually found a "stash" of ornies... wish I could do the same, lol! I am sure you will decorate them all very pretty. Please post photos of the finished ornies, OK?

    ReplyDelete