4/11/10

Let's Begin

Let me start by saying, I'm no craft guru. Yet, being in the craft business for over 20 years, I have obtained enough bumps and bruises where I want to share what I know with everyone. :-) lol
While obtaining these scares, I've learned a few tips, shortcuts and tricks that only a crafter or business owner would know. Yet most won't tell you their secrets but I'm not one of those people. I want to tell it all! And why would I want to do that?
In one short sentence......hey, why not!
I can recall when I first started that no one helped me with a thing. I was a scared mouse in a cage full of cats! If that isn't scary enough what is. lol
So I'm going to let you know it all, from beginning to end. By doing this I hope I helped you in some form or fashion. So....Let's Begin

No comments:

Post a Comment